McAfee, as you might know, is a famous American internet security software which provide protection to the computer towards different cyber threats and viruses. Furthermore, the developers have even introduced the function of safe search that analysis and tests the streamed websites to determine various security threats. Moreover, one can also add this selection to their browser for safe searching.
Indeed, safe search is a splendid function of the McAfee.com/setup software, but there are numerous customers who’ve stated McAfee Antivirus not running issue while the usage of the safe search function. Fortunately, you can effortlessly fix this problem by simply remove it from browser and installing it again by following the easy steps provided.
- To Enable www.mcafee.com/setup safe search, visit site advisor website.
- After that, you need to click on Free Download Option.
- And when software is downloaded, just run the program in your device.
- After that, click on the install button for installing the software to your device.
- Once installation completed, you’re required to restart the browser.
- Thereafter, you need to allow the extension on your browser to activate safe search.
- And then, enable the safe search option to filter out the web sites which you are surfing.
Thus, after completion of all steps, McAfee.com/setup no working issue is resolved. In case, if a user still has any issue, they could contact support for assistance.