McAfee this week declared the accessibility of McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) programming on Amazon Web Services (AWS), which sets the phase of applying man-made brainpower (AI) to the monstrous measures of information being gathered by its endpoint security programming.
To additionally encourage that capacity, McAfee this week likewise spread out McAfee MVISION, which makes accessible a product as-a-benefit (SaaS) execution of the organization’s McAfee MVISION ePO arrangement coordination programming. MVISION ePO is firmly coordinated with McAfee MVISION Endpoint and MVISION Mobile programming, and can sent on a various scope of customer gadgets.
Overcome the complexity created by too many devices, security products and consoles. McAfee #MVISION portfolio simplifies analytics, policy management and more. https://t.co/rrQRMfntES pic.twitter.com/zvCSylrH6k
— McAfee (@McAfee) July 17, 2018
Raja Patel, the vice-president and general manager, described ePO on AWS as a “game-changer.”
The service on AWS comes with additional new features such as:
- AWS Quick Start: Removes the need to size and design deployment architectures through guided setup wizards
- AWS Automatic Services: Smart scaling is supported to optimize utilization and expenses, and automatic updates are used to reduce costs associated with patching and upgrading
- Amazon Relational Database System: By supporting Amazon RDS, this removes the need to purchase and manage a separate database
- Disaster Recovery: Eliminates the need to manage backup and recovery
- Management Support: Tailored for the customer’s choice of supported devices, including mobile devices, with information sharing between security tools within McAfee ePO
The ePO product has been part of McAfee’s portfolio for more than a decade, predating the Intel acquisition in 2010. McAfee became a jointly-owned independent company April 2017. Intel owns a 49 per cent stake, while asset management firm TPG owns 51 per cent. McAfee ePO is available now on the AWS marketplace. McAfee MVISION will be released in August this year. It will be sold as one product with three components on a subscription basis.